środa, 15 lutego 2012

Corruption - Invisible Cry




''Heaven`s inside me,
hell is inside me
- the universe needs me.

Never regret me,
always remember,
sometimes forgive me.
Life is a moment.
Death is diligent.
Love is forever.
Sunrise and sunset.
The light and the darkness.
The sound and the silence.

You have to wait until another time,
for my invisible cry.
Maybe you'll see my tears of penitence,
just before I die.
And maybe you're merciful and maybe fair.
And maybe you save from despair.
And you may be God or even Lucifer,
- but I don't really care

Ashes to ashes.
Dust to dust.
Books of a shadow.
Art of existence.
Beauty of daylight.
Attraction of nightfall.
Burning desire.
Undying fire.
Lust adoration.
Heaven`s inside me,
hell is inside me
- the universe needs me.

You have to wait until another time,
for my invisible cry
(...)''

3 komentarze:

  1. Owszem. Dzięki takim akcjom możemy robić to skutecznie.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Posłucham tej piosenki, jak tylko będę mogła włączyć głośniki ;) Teraz zbyt wiele czynników mi w tym przeszkadza. Jak tam sesja?

    OdpowiedzUsuń